Rational numbers are those numbers which can be represented in the form of p/q where p and q are real numbers and q cannot be zero. We generally use â€œqâ€ to represent rational numbers in mathematical world. They can be represented in two ways- either in fraction or in decimal forms and contain the set of integers. If a/b and b/c are two rational numbers then the two rational numbers are equal only if ac=bd. Performing any operation using rational numbers is just like using fractions.
- Carpet Underlay: The Ultimate In Home Luxury Underfoot
- Compare Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Vs Pure Icelandic Fish Oil | ICELand Direct
- Luxury BMW Car Hires In Bangalore S.G.Rent A Car Luxury Cab Operators-9980544430
- Chemical Supplier Company In All Over India And Worldwide
- Finding Standard Deviation
- Decorate Your Duvets With Dark Grey Duvet Cover
- HOW TO DEVELOP A LITERATURE REVIEW FOR A RESEARCH WORK
- Get Best Custom Packaging Box.
- 12 Month Loans- 12 Month Loans Bad Credit
- Best Android App Development Companies