Being carrier borne, with twin engines and capable of supersonic flight the Shenyang J-15 fighter jet is a frightening sight to behold. Surely no one wants to mess with something nicknamed “The Flying Shark.” Officially it is classified as 4th generation fighter jet. Though not an F-22 Raptor rival, it still way too advanced compared to other fighter jets in neighbouring nations. And seeing the aircraft in its full glory, it’s exactly what one had in mind of a fighter jet; sleek and fast.
At least that’s what people thought of it.
It looks like this piece of military hardware is all bark and no bite. The PLA just came up with a piece of junk and not a competent fighter. In reality, the so called Flying Shark is no more than an oversized flopping fish.
- Multispeciality Hospitals In Chennai | Normal Delivery Hospital | Tamil Nadu
- Website Development Company, Mobile App Development Company
- BuzCafe Retail Outlets Offering
- Perimeter Of A Circle
- India’s Best Trusted Coupons, Offers & Cashback Company
- Lift & Shift Type Cabin Manufacturers
- Solarize Your Offices And Homes | Solar Panels For Homes | Solar Panels For Offices
- Shop For Moving Rorschach Mask Online
- Online Party Dress Shopping In Pakistan
- Learning Track | Training Management System | LMS Solutions