In the last couple of years, “Stories” has become wildly popular on Snapchat and Instagram, so much so that Facebook declared it’ll focus more on Stories than the news feed. Even as Stories rose in popularity to become the most sought-after format, it had remained locked in the walled gardens of social media apps. But now the format has become available for the open Web, thanks to AMP Stories, an initiative by Google. Now even you can publish Instagram-like Stories on your own website – Powered By StoryPal!
- Funeral Announcement Cards In St Albans
- Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai..Ajab Sa Risk Hai 10th December 2013 Episode
- Price Rentals Cab Bangalore S.G.Rent A Car Luxury Cab Operator
- IT Consultants In Pune
- Austin Real Estate Staging
- Anderson Group BPO Services For Australia
- Gift Voucher Designs-Somethings To Remember!
- The Working Principle Of The Screw Conveyor
- Sasural Simar Ka 10th December 2013 Episode
- Aura Training In Faridabad -Vedic Seeds Astro Vastu