Little is known of the early years of Sai Baba of Shirdi. Even his name is unknown as Sai Baba is not an appellation in the usual sense. Sai is a term of Persian origin, usually attributed to Muslim ascetics, meaning holy one or saint. Baba, on the other hand, is a Hindi term attributed to respected seniors and holy men, and literally means "father". So the etymology of Sai Baba means "holy father", "saintly father".
To the question, "Baba, who are you? From where did you come?" he replied: "I am the Attributeless, Absolute, Nirguna. I have no name, no residence. He would also say the following: "I am Parvardigar (God). I live at Shirdi and everywhere. My age is lakhs of years. My business is to give blessings. All things are mine. I give everything to everyone. I am in Gangapur, Pandharpur, and in all places. I am in every bit of the globe. All the universe is in Me".
- Outstation Cabs In Hyderabad
- Mahagun Mantra, Sector 10 Noida Extension
- Metallurgical Engineer Jobs | Metallurgical Engineer Jobs Hiring
- Bangladesh Newspaper Sites List
- Brother Printer Support
- Post Planner & Scheduler Facebook Posts
- ICO Marketing Firm To Provide Ultimate Trade
- Ajmer Tours, Ajmer Tour Packages, Ajmer Pushkar Tour, Ajmer Taxi Services
- Thiet Ke Thuong Hieu Doanh Nghiep Voi Mythuat24h
- Website Designing In Chandigarh