Shirdi Sai Baba, also called Sai Baba of Shirdi (born 1838—died October 15, 1918) spiritual leader dear to Hindu and Muslim devotees throughout India and in diaspora communities as far flung as the United States and the Caribbean. The name Sai Baba comes from sai, a Persian word used by Muslims to denote a holy person, and baba, Hindi for father.
Sai Baba’s early years are a mystery. Most accounts mention his birth as a Hindu Brahman and his subsequent adoption by a Sufi fakir, or mendicant. Later in life he claimed to have had a Hindu guru. Sai Baba arrived shirdi flight packages from bangalore in Shirdi, in the western Indian state of Maharashtra, about 1858 and remained there until his death in 1918.
Sai Baba of Shirdi was a crown jewel among Saints. He lived his entire life out in a small and obscure village in India.
- ISO 9001 Certification In Mumbai
- Polymer Foam Market Size, Share | Global Industry Report 2026
- What Is Standard Deviation
- Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se 30th January 2014 Episode
- Puzzles And Math Worksheets For Your Kid
- Flower Delivery Dubai | Flowers.ae
- List Of Ways You Can Save Up Money Using An EHR
- Organic Chemistry Practice Problems
- Packaging Design Company – Best Packaging Design Service In Pune
- Do We Let Our Child Win In A Competition Or Do We Play To Win