Rational numbers are those numbers which can be represented in the form of p/q where p and q are real numbers and q cannot be zero. We generally use â€œqâ€ to represent rational numbers in mathematical world. They can be represented in two ways- either in fraction or in decimal forms and contain the set of integers. If a/b and b/c are two rational numbers then the two rational numbers are equal only if ac=bd. Performing any operation using rational numbers is just like using fractions.
- Pearl Stone Astrology | Pearl Astrology | Gemstone Universe
- Choose A Dedicated Hosting Services For Exclusive Web Service
- Leading Manufacturers, Stockists, Supplier & Exporter Of Power Spring.
- How To Resolve QuickBooks Event Log Error 4?
- Finearts Courses In Chennai
- Top Packers And Movers In Patna – Search India Life
- IC3600SSFG1 In Stock | GE MARK II, IC3600 | World Of Controls
- HVAC Training | MEP Training Centre In Chennai
- Compare & Buy Best Term Life Insurance Policy For Your Life Stage
- Classified Sites In Usa