Predictive Analytics Market: Overview, Trends, Outlook, And Opportunities, 2022-2028

A major factor driving the growth of the Predictive Analytics Market is the growing demand for market insights from unstructured data such as documents, call centre transcripts, email messages, social media content, and social networking sites. Only 20% of data in a company is structured, while the other 80% is unstructured. Predictive Analytics Market software derive insights from unstructured data with the use of language processing technology mixed with a number of analytical techniques.