Let us throw a ball up and it falls after reaching a certain height. We have given kinetic energy to throw the ball, so where does its energy go when it will reach its maximum height? It's been converted into the other form of energy called Potential Energy.
Potential energy is the stored energy. Objects may have potential energy stored in terms of their position. If the same ball falls from the same height what happens?
- Best Safety and Security Deals Online in Abu Dhabi- Quoodo.com
- App for CBSE class 10, Karnataka SSLC, and BSc Nursing
- Zinc Plated Lag Shield Expansion Anchors
- E wallets 2020 Trend, Types of E wallets, and Challenges
- Best Web Development Services India | Shiv Techno lab
- Shohar Ki Laparwahi Khatam Karne Ka Wazifa
- Four Things A Great Boss Does Better
- Is Your WordPress site not working? How to fix WordPress troubleshooting?
- Digital X-Ray Imaging at North Dover Radiology
- 7075 T7351 Aluminium Sheet Suppliers