Personal Document Attestation For UAE
Document attestation is issued by the authorities upon the request of the applicant. There are various instances that you might have to request document attestation UAE. The embassy verifies and ensures that your claims and certificates are original and they can be produced then as proof to any occasion thereafter.
Common purposes when a personal document attestation becomes mandatory
● When you are moving to the UAE as a dependent of a person who is a citizen or permanent resident of UAE, document attestation for your relationship with the person is required.
● In case you are traveling to the UAE for educational needs, document attestation of your previous school and academic certificates are needed.
● Death certificate attestation is usually required for financial needs such as inheritance.
● If you are moving to the UAE as part of your career, a previous experience certificate and other professional documents are to be attested.
● For dependent visa purposes, attestation of migration certificate and birth certificate is mandatory.
Highbiz Certificate Attestation UAE helps you with all of these services. We have highly skilled professionals, fast processing time, and error-free quality service at a charge suited to your budget.