Part B: Marking and Assessment
(to be completed by ModuleLecturer)
This assignment will be marked out of 100%
This assignment contributes to 50% of the total module marks.
Explain the issues with the common law that led to the passing of the Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act 2007 (CMCHA) 2007
Consider the major provisions of the CMCHA and say in your view whether you feel that the Act is an effective response to the concerns raised over the common law.
Provide an explanation of the actus reus and any mens rea elements of the offence and of any issues you may feel are raised by causation.
Consider any issues with the jurisdictional reach of the legislation that you feel may affect the working of the CMCHA.
Explain the mode of trial required for the offence and the penalties available to the court.
Total (100 marks)
Notes for Guidance
- How to Schedule Your PC Auto Shut Down at Night or at Certain Time?
- Buy Back Braces & Support Online in Canada
- Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market
- DemandJump Announces Account-Based Attribution for B2B Marketers
- Quickest loans|fast personal loans|Professionstar
- Industry Wise Email List | Industry Wise Mailing Addresses Database
- TOP Digital Marketing Company in India – Papa Marketing
- Cloud Based Software: Key Advantages for Your Business – JogaApp
- Business process outsourcing services
- wholesale bath towel manufacturers