Ratnagiri: The scope of the Prime Minister's Farmers Honor Fund Scheme has been extended and now those with more than 2 hectares of land have also been included in the scheme. Under this scheme, farmers with 2 hectares of land are given financial assistance of Rs. 6,000 every year. This amount is given to the farmers in three installments. Now even those who have more than 2 hectares of land will get a benefit of Rs 6,000 in three installments. Prime Minister's Farmers Honor Fund Scheme This scheme was launched last year. The government provides financial assistance to farmers through this scheme.
- Our Promise, Qualified Solicitors | The Conveyancing Shop
- LIC Agent Job|LIC Career|LIC Salary and benefits |LIC Job in Hyderabad
- BCZ- Which Is the Best Ecommerce Website Builder to Create an Online Store?
- Why are E-signed contracts becoming more popular?
- Tourist Attractions | Tourist Places
- Book Food in Train Online at Vadodara Jn Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering
- Web Development Company in India – Shiv Technolabs
- Short Arm Allen Wrench
- Emails vs Client Portal Software
- Sauce Making Courses in Mumbai