National Initiative for Developing and Harnessing Innovations (NIDHI) is an umbrella programme conceived and developed by the Innovation and Entrepreneurship division, Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, for nurturing ideas and innovations (knowledge-based and technology-driven) into successful start ups.
The NIDHI-Promotion and Acceleration of Young and Aspiring technology entrepreneurs (NIDHI-PRAYAS) program, is one of the programs introduced under NIDHI, focuses on addressing the idea to prototype funding gap. This is a program designed to attract a large number of youngsters to come forward to try out their ideas and try to see if they will work in real life business situations. If selected, such selected applicants are referred to as PRAYASEE's.
- Braemar Air Conditioning Melbourne | Braemar Heating And Cooling
- Wet Type Fish Feed Processing Machine
- Call Taxi Bangalore S.G.Rent A Car Luxury Cab Operator
- Basra Moti | Basra Pearls Price Per Carat | Basra Pearl
- Zee5 Subscription Coupons – February 2020
- Top Telehealth Questions And Answers
- Digital Marketing Freelancers Training Course Hyderabad | Digital Marketing Freelancing
- Accounting Software Singapore | MYOB Singapore
- Oracle PLSQL Online Training – Cheyat Tech
- Best Cinema Advertising Agency | Top Ambient Media Agencies In India