Air pollution simply concerns contaminants in the atmosphere. The source of contaminants can be natural or from human activities. Effects of air pollution to human health is always the main focus in studying the issue (Tabaku, Bejtja, Bala, Toci, and Resuli, 2010). Air pollution is not a modern problem. It started when fire was invented, which produced a lot of smoke in the air that chocked them especially those who inhabited caves. The history of the phenomenon of air quality and pollution started with smoke and it was a major environmental problem.
- Transport Service Providers In Mumbai
- Organizational Communication: 5 Tips To Improve Communications In Your Business
- Excellent Dissertation Abstracts Writers
- Best Sap MM Training Institute In Noida Sector 15
- Inexpensive 2 BHK Flats In Gurgaon
- Launch Your ICO With Experts
- Garbage Bags Suppliers & Manufacturers
- Essentials For Any Natural Disaster
- Cost Management Software
- How Will Businesses Make Use Of Virtual And Augmented Reality In The Coming Years?