Traffic t an intersectionsignals allow effective communication and prevent traffic accidents. It is crucial to completely understand what each signal means.
As you approach an intersection, keep a sufficient safe distance and look two or three vehicles ahead
Even when the signal is green, make sure it is safe before you move. Always be alert to the possibility that vehicles or pedestrians can suddenly appear in front of your vehicle despite the signal.
When you near an intersection installed with traffic lights, move into a direction where you can clearly see the lights. If you are behind a large vehicle, remember to maintain an adequate distance as you are not able to see the light.
When a vehicle is turning, its rear wheels turn in a smaller radius than the front. Therefore, be especially careful when you are turning right so that your rear wheels do not hit a bicycle or a pedestrian.
- List of BFSI CEO CFO CIO CXO HNIs HR Admin Marketing Head India
- Keerthy Suresh with her Quarantine Partner Nyke Cute Dog
- Best Interior Designer in Udaipur
- India 2 Wheeler Market Growth Factors and Upcoming Trends (2020-2025)
- Documents Required For LLP Registration in Mumbai
- Australia Immigration Consultants in Hyderabad | Australia visa consultants in Hyderabad
- Under Construction Projects in Gurgaon
- Qubool Hai 15th january 2014 Episode
- Xander Law Group – Appellate Law
- All Types of Data Entry Services
- Category: Technology