Traffic t an intersectionsignals allow effective communication and prevent traffic accidents. It is crucial to completely understand what each signal means.
As you approach an intersection, keep a sufficient safe distance and look two or three vehicles ahead
Even when the signal is green, make sure it is safe before you move. Always be alert to the possibility that vehicles or pedestrians can suddenly appear in front of your vehicle despite the signal.
When you near an intersection installed with traffic lights, move into a direction where you can clearly see the lights. If you are behind a large vehicle, remember to maintain an adequate distance as you are not able to see the light.
When a vehicle is turning, its rear wheels turn in a smaller radius than the front. Therefore, be especially careful when you are turning right so that your rear wheels do not hit a bicycle or a pedestrian.
- Elegant Rugs For Sale
- Know How To Create, Burn And Mount ISO File Instantly
- Multiplying Exponents Calculator
- CAE | CADD SCHOOL | Computer Aided Engineering Training In Chennai
- Instagram Ads Success Review – What Is Instagram Ads Success ?
- Web Design And Web Development Company In Ahmedabad | Kumbh Design
- Radon Mitigation Atlanta GA (404) 522-9708 | Georgia Radon Remediation, Testing And Reduction
- How To Install And Setup Epson Printer?
- Tier 4 To Tier 2 Visa Transfer Guidelines-SmartMove2UK
- Day Picnic Near Delhi
- Category: Technology