It’s time for quarantine and social distancing! The internet is filled with data that promotes you to maintain distance, avoid gatherings and discourage you from stepping out at public places.
While all of this might seem a little too overwhelming, it is one of the most important and effective steps that you can take to avoid the further spread of the Covid-19 virus.
Go back in time and think about all those epidemics that affected India in the past (well, obviously a not too good remembrance), but it is only during such instances that we realise that even this too shall pass.
Right from the smallpox epidemic in the country in 1974 to the 2009 Swine flu pandemic, India has seen it all and has emerged strong.
- TNPCB Recruitment 2020 – 242 Vacancies
- 6% authority plots for sale in sector 12 noida – plotsinnoida.com
- Quickbooks Desktop Support Phone Number +1-888-403-0506 Quickbooks Support Number
- 2 Nights 3 Days Manali Tour Packages
- Recruitment Consultants in Pune
- Electrical Apprentice Jobs| Pure Staffing Solutions
- The Lockdown Summer Kaftans Dresses
- Vegetarian Appetizers Restaurant in Brampton | Veggie Appetizers
- Stylish and Elegant 2/3/4BHK Apartments at Yamuna Expressway
- Automobile Safety System Market