Domain of a function can be defined as all possible values of â€˜xâ€™ coordinate. Range of a function is equals to possible values of â€˜yâ€™ coordinates. Suppose we have some values (13, -56), (-38, 47), (75, -99), (-65, 19).
Then Domain of function is â€˜xâ€™ coordinate values. So domain = 13, -38, 75, -65 and range is â€˜yâ€™ coordinate values, so range = -56, 47, -97, 19.
- Buy Siemens 5SL63407RC 3 Pole 40 Amp MCB at Online |Eleczo.com
- Amazon Reinstatement Service
- How will Businesses Make Use of Virtual and Augmented Reality in the Coming Years?
- Top 6 Packers and Movers Chandigarh
- Custard apple plants nursery
- Best Car Transport and Auto Transport Company Miami
- Camping accessories, camping equipments, outdoor stores
- Reject Sorter-Parason Machinery
- Bangalore Benz E Class Car Rentals S.G.Rent a car luxury cab operator
- Pick- up The Best Houston Interior designers