Detailed explanation of the core part of the feed pellet machine
The core part of the feed pellet machine is detailed: the feed pellet machine is mainly composed of three core parts: feeder, conditioner, press roller and stamper.
1. Feeder: The feeder can adjust the flow of material into the feed granulator equipment. If the material characteristics of the material are different, the diameter of the prepared granular material is different. When the flow rate is fluctuating during operation, the speed of the feeder should be adjusted. The flow rate will be adjusted according to the motor current. The former is after driving. The adjustment is carried out immediately, and the latter is adjusted at any time during the production process, so that the feeding amount is normalized according to the value set by the main motor load. For this reason, the feeder is generally equipped with a sliding speed controllable speed regulation. Device.
2. Conditioner: The function of the condition
- 36-Instant Cache Dofollow Social Bookmarking Sites 2014
- Vacancy Management System – iSmartRecruit
- 4 Strategies to Use in SEO Right Now
- Wissen, wie man Dateien im Computer wiederherstellen
- Beautiful Relaxing Music for Stress Relief • Meditation Music, Sleep Music, Ambient Study Music
- GIGS & EVENTS COMING UP
- What need see when buy Web Hosting
- Future Navigators Education
- Kaos polos Pondok gede | CahayaKaos
- 3 Days Yoga Retreat Class in Rishikesh, India