The Conversation is asking kids to send in questions they'd like an expert to answer. Karen and Dawn ask: if you have lots of the thing you’re allergic to, does your body eventually get used to it? An expert in nutrition and dietetics explains.
Some people are allergic to things in the air, such as pollen, dust and animal hair. Other people are allergic to certain foods, or things that we touch.
When you are allergic to something, your body mistakenly thinks that the thing you are allergic to is going to cause you harm.
This triggers your immune system (which normally fights infections) to start fighting whatever you’re allergic to. Then you get symptoms, which are the signs that something is wrong in your body.
Read More… (https://allallergies.com/resources/curious-kids-can-your-body-get-used-something-you-are-allergic.php?utm_source=postshare&utm_medium=postJan20&utm_campaign=Curiouskidsallergypage)
Allergies & Asthma Clinic in Austin and Round Rock, provides the latest, proven a
- Jaipur Sightseeing Taxi
- Redmi Service Center In Chennai
- QuickBooks Customer Support Service Number USA +1-888-253-0666
- Webroot Installation Support Number
- RPA Training In Bangalore
- Hawelia Valenova Park Flats Floor Plan
- Detective Agencies In Punjab
- Outsource Web Data Scraping Services
- West Bengal Tourism Information Bureau
- Flower Delivery Wicklow | Florist Wicklow | Send Flowers To Wicklow