In 2019, the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) begun aggressively auditing companies. That posture will not change soon. Expect an tax audit at some point.
The auditors approach the audit with an attitude – to raise the maximum amount of taxes. If you don’t know the law and don’t have enough documentation, you may end up with additional taxes.
In 2019 we represented some of our clients under audit. In this article, we highlight some issues that recurred in three areas – corporate income tax, withholding tax and pay-as-you-earn (PAYE).
- Virtual Reality in Manufacturing Industry
- Luxury apartments in Kochi,Chengannur
- How To Promote A Website That Helps Many People Know
- disposable vape boxes
- Knowledge About Makeup Set
- Webiste Builder- Which is the Best Ecommerce Website Builder to Choose Upon?
- Grocery Order & Delivery App Development & Solutions | On-Demand Grocery Mobile Apps
- What is the mileage of Maruti Swift Dzire on highways and in City?
- Digital Marketing Course With Web Design/Development (HTML, CSS, WordPress, Ecommerce)