Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design autocad training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
- Spiti Valley Packages
- Flower Delivery Offaly | Online Florist | Flower Shop Offaly
- Candle Wax Reading How Psychic Work In Different Ways
- Result Oriented Goal Setting Workshop In Mumbai – Achieve Thyself
- Affordable Custom Website Design
- Mercedes Benz Hire Bangalore S.G.Rent A Car Luxury Cab Operator
- Get Commercial Real Estate Loan Proposal Within 24 Hours
- Why Is Vegeta Better Than Goku?
- TP-Link Range Extender Wireless Setup
- Fashion Designing Courses In Navi Mumbai | Interior Designing Courses In Mumbai