Speaking about the same, Lalit Choudhary, Director- Performance Cars (the official importer of Aston Martin in India) says, "The initial belief was that we would sell a lot of entry-level cars like the Vantage and a few high-end variants, but it has turned out to be the other way round. Cars retailing at upwards of Rs 2.5-3 crore account for 80 per cent of the 40-odd cars we have sold so far."
- Victoria Bookkeeping Services
- Used & New Other Online For Sale in Abu Dhabi – Quoodo.com
- Contribution Of Facebook In The Education Industry And Start-Up
- The Ultimate Guide to Buying a House in Las Vegas
- Fix Windows Update Errors For Windows 7
- Be Employable ! Opportunities are waiting !
- Obaba Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
- GPS Equipment Tracker
- Bestpeers Infosystem Pvt. Ltd. | Python Development Company Indore
- Why health conscious folks look for certified personal trainers?