My first ever trip abroad was to South Korea. It was a dream of mine to go travel abroad and see other places and experience other culture and observe how it differs to my culture. Going to South Korea, I was able to have a very memorable and informative abroad trip. Some places we explored were Seoul, Namsan Tower, Gangnam, Han River, Hongdae Night Market, Nami Island, different shopping districts and markets and the boundary between South and North Korea.
We also went to skiing sites and the famous amusement park, Everland. The tour was very satisfactory and informative. The commute to each place is very different here in the Philippines. The food was also slightly different tasting but I think there are dishes that suits the Philippine cuisine.
I would definitely want to come back there and spend more time exploring the night markets!
- Cargo service in Dubai to kerala | Dunes Cargo
- No 1 Training Institute in Bangalore – Apponix Technologies
- How to Build Bath Bomb packaging Brand by Using Custom Branded Boxes?
- Princeton SAT Premium 2019 Edition
- Contact Red Bixbite Solutions
- 5 REASONS WHY YOU CAN HARDLY DO WITHOUT OUTSOURCING PHOTO RETOUCHING SERVICES
- Linux Shared Hosting for Business Website in USA – Logelite
- Membuka bisnis karpet masjid
- Strategies for a Digital detox for your child
- German Language Classes in Hoshiarpur