Khawlah (RA) was one of the great poetesses of Makkah who early accepted Islam. She was the daughter of one of the chiefs of Bani Asad tribe, and her family entered Islam in its early days. The name of her father was Tariq Bin Aws, however, Al-Azwar was his nickname. Her brother, Dirar, was also the poet of his tribe, who was well known for his intelligence.
- Tamil Nadu TN Board HSC 12th Class Results 2013 Www.tnresults.nic.in
- International Freight Forwarders Network
- Best Shallow Mount Subwoofer – Good Shallow Subwoofer – Shallow Subs
- Ideas For Making Your Anniversary Celebration More Exciting & Memorable
- 28th World Congress On Clinical Pediatrics And Perinatology
- Choicemmed Pulseoxymeter – Hospital Beds India
- Get Help To Setup Epson Printer
- Pure Tech – Diving Equipment In Dubai
- Details Of Bulk SMS Service In UAE
- Is It Too Late To Step Into The Ecommerce Market?