You read that right. Live chat is not merely limited to customer service. Its powers extend to sales too.
In fact, it's so powerful, that studies have shown chatters spending 60% more than non-chatters.
And that’s not just for B2C sales. According to the American Marketing Association (AMA), B2B companies tend to see a 20% boost in conversions when they use live chat.
How does live chat increase conversions?
1. Lead generation
2. Builds trust
3. Answers last-minute questions
4. Provides insights about customers
5. Enables up-selling
6. Helps sell complex offerings
7. Increases customer lifetime value
With Engati LiveChat, you’ve got everything you need to drive sales. Leverage our integrations, quick replies and a host of other, powerful features in tandem with our chatbot platform to engage your customers in 54 different languages.
Try Engati LiveChat + automation for free. No credit card needed.
- Why Canada Star Secondary School is the best?
- Shopify ECommerce Setup Experts | CartCoders
- Bathrooms South Tyneside
- Significance of Security Bolts
- How Parents Can Get Teenagers to Stop Swearing
- You Should Know About 5 Things For Smart HVAC Maintanance
- Umrah And Its Rewards
- Subtracting Fractions
- IbexTracker – Best Project Management Software in Dubai, UAE
- Organic Clothing for Comfortable & Hygienic Living